제60회 토픽II 듣기 문제풀이(25~34번)

제60회 토픽II 듣기 문제풀이(25~34번)

안쌤 0 6,560 2019.01.09 15:33

25~26.

여자: 선생님께서 만든 놀이터는 기존의 놀이터와 어떻게 다른가요?

남자: 이곳은 기존의 놀이터보다 크로 넓지만 그네나 미끄럼틀 같은 놀이기구는 하나도 없습니다. 대신 모래밭과 물이 흐르는 개울이 있고, 작은 언덕도 있어요. 언덕 옆에 오래된 통나무들도 놓여 있고요. 이곳에 오면 아이들은 언덕을 오르거나 통나무를 타 보기도 하고 개울에서 물놀이를 하기도 해요. 놀이 기구가 없기 때문에 아이들은 무한한 상상력을 발휘하게 되는 거죠. 이곳에서 아이들은 각자 다른 방법으로 새로운 것들을 해 보면서 자유롭게 놉니다.

Woman: How is the teacher's playground different from the existing playground?

Man: This is larger than the existing playground, but there is no playground like a swing or a slide. Instead, there is a sandy beach, a stream of water, and a small hill. There are old logs beside the hill. When they come here, they can climb hills, ride logs, and even dip in the creek. Because there is no playground, children will have unlimited imagination. Here, the children play freely while doing new things in different ways.

27~28.

남자: 수미 씨, 이번 단합 대회 정말 좋지 않았어요? 저는 부서원들이랑 운동도 하고 음식도 같이 해 먹으니까 더 친해진 것 같아요.

여자: 그렇긴 한데 저는 좀 피곤했어요. 장소가 멀어서 이동하는 데 시간도 꽤 걸렸고요.

남자: 좀 피곤하긴 해도 서로 소통할 기되도 생기고, 가끔 교외로 나가 바람을 쐬는 것도 괜찮지 않아요?

여자: 단합 대회를 밖으로 나가서만 해야 하는 건 아니잖아요. 단합이나 소통을 위한 거라면 회사 안에서도 가능할 것 같아요.

Man: Miss. Sumi, was not this great competition really good? I think I have become more friendly because I exercise with my staff and have food together.

Woman: Yes, but I was a little tired. It took a long time to travel because the place was far away.

Man: I feel a little tired, but I do not even have time to communicate with each other.

Woman: You do not have to go out and do it alone. If it is for unity or communication, I think it is possible in the company.

29~30.

여자: 오늘처럼 팬들로 가득 찬 야외 공연장 관리는 쉽지 않으시겠어요.

남자: 아무래도 실내 공연장보다 힘들긴 합니다. 저희는 공연을 하는 동안 무대 아래에서 사람들이 안전선을 넘어가지 못하게 하고, 열성 팬들의 돌방 행동에도 대비해야 하는데요. 야외 공연장은 관중이 많아서 관리가 더 힘들죠. 또 오늘처럼 비가 오면 사람들 움직임도 잘 안 보이거든요. 그래서 실내 공연장에 있을 때보다 훨씬 긴장됩니다.

여자: 다행히 오늘은 사고가 없없지만 사고가 발생하면 어떻게 하시나요?

남자: 무대의 가수들을 먼저 이동시키고 상황별 행동 수칙에 따라 대처를 합니다.

Woman: It would not be easy to manage an outdoor theater filled with fans like today.

Man: It 's harder than indoor theaters. We need to prevent people from crossing the safety line under the stage during the performance and prepare for the action of the enthusiastic fans. Outdoor venues are more crowded and harder to manage. And when it rains like today, people do not seem to move well. So it is much more nervous than when it is in the theater.

Woman: Fortunately, there is no accident today, but what happens if an accident occurs?

Man: Moves stage singers first and responds according to the situational rules of conduct.

31~32.

여자: 이번 사건은 배가 고파서 식료품을 훔치다가 잡힌 경우입니다. 이 경우를 일반 범죄들과 동일하게 볼 수는 없죠.

남자: 안타까운 일이기는 하지만 생계형 범죄도 분명히 범죄입니다. 피해자도 존재하고요. 다른 범죄와 처벌을 달리할 필요가 없습니다.

여자: 처벌을 엄격하게 하는 것보다는 경제적 어려움을 해소하고 열심히 살 수 있도록 기회를 주는 것이 더 필요하지 않을까요?

남자: 처벌이 약해지면 분명 이를 악용하는 사람들이 나타날 것이고 그러면 비슷한 범죄가 계속 늘어나게 될 것입니다.

Woman: This case is hungry and I have been caught stealing groceries. This case can not be seen as common crime.

Man: Even though it is a pity, a living crime is definitely a crime. The victim also exists. There is no need to differentiate between other crimes and punishment.

Woman: Would not it be more necessary to give the opportunity to resolve the financial difficulties and live harder than to punish them?

Man: If the punishment becomes weak, there will certainly be people appearing to exploit it, and similar crimes will continue to increase.

33~34.

여자: 우주 식품은 어떻게 만들까요? 우주 식품은 장기 보관을 위해 식품 내 미생물을 완전히 없애고, 얼린 후 건조시켜 만듭니다. 그리고 무중력 공간인 우주선에서는 음식의 국물이나 가루가 떠다니다 기계에 고장을 일으킬 수 있어 이런 종류는 되도록 피합니다. 우주에서 오래 활동하면 뼈와 근육이 약해지니까 칼슘과 칼륨이 들어 있는 식품을 꼭 포함하고요. 우주에서는 미각과 후각이 둔해져 맛을 잘 느끼지 못하기 때문에 음식을 더 자극적으로 만듭니다.

Woman: How do you make space food? Space foods completely eliminate microorganisms in food for long-term storage, freeze and dry. And in a space-free space ship, food broth or powder floats, which can cause the machine to break down and avoid this kind. When I work in space for a long time, my bones and muscles become weak, so I need to include foods that contain calcium and potassium. In the universe, the taste and smell are dull, making the food more exciting because it does not feel well.

Comments

반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 19 명
  • 오늘 방문자 4,176 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,126 명
  • 최대 방문자 9,312 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,293,546 명
  • 전체 게시물 0 개
  • 전체 댓글수 0 개
  • 전체 회원수 304 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand