제60회 토픽II 듣기 문제풀이(17~24번)

제60회 토픽II 듣기 문제풀이(17~24번)

안쌤 0 6,226 2019.01.09 14:42

남자: 이거 어때요? 화분 크기도 적당하고 나무 모양도 예쁘고 물을 자주 안 줘도 된다니까 키우기 편하겠어요.

여자: , 저는 그것보다 꽃이 많이 있는 화분이 좋은데…….

남자: 꽃은 금방 지고 지저분해져요. 이걸로 하는 게 어때요?

Man: How about this? The size of the flowerpot is also suitable, and the shape of the tree is also pretty.

Woman: Well, I like the flowerpot with more flowers than that ... ... .

Man: The flowers are getting messy and messy soon. How about this?

남자: 신청서에 쓸 게 너무 많다. 문화 센터 수업을 신청하는 데 직업까지 쓸 필요가 있나?

여자: 신청자를 잘 알면 요구에 맞는 수업을 해 줄 수 있으니까 그렇지.

남자: 그런 건 따로 물어보면 되지. 정보를 너무 많이 요구하는 것 같아.

Man: There 's too much to write on the application. Do you need to use a job to apply for a cultural center class?

Woman: If you know the applicant well, you can give me the lessons that fit your needs.

Man: You can ask that kind of thing separately. I think it requires too much information.

여자: 여보, 아이들 책 좀 사야 하는데 온라인으로 주문해 줄래요?

남자: 직접 보고 사는 게 어때요?

여자: 전문가가 추천한 거예요. 그리고 책은 무거워서 사서 들고 오려면 힘들어요.

남자: 그래도 애들이 볼 거니까 내용을 먼저 살펴보고 사야지요.

Girl: Honey, I need to buy some children's books. Can you order them online?

Man: Why do not you watch it yourself?

Woman: It was recommended by an expert. And the book is heavy, so it is hard to buy it.

Man: But the kids are going to see it.

여자: 기자님이 진행하시는 시사 프로그램이 인기를 끄는 이유는 뭘까요?

남자: 저는 청취자가 누구인가를 먼저 생각합니다. 우리 방송을 듣는 분들은 보통 사람들이거든요. 그래서 저는 일반인의 수준에서 전문가들에게 끊임없이 질문합니다. 어려운 표현이 나오면 다시 설명해 달라고 부탁하기도 하고요.

Woman: What is the reason why the current affairs program you are conducting is popular?

Man: I think who the listener is first. The people who listen to our broadcast are ordinary people. So I constantly ask the experts at the level of the public. Sometimes I ask you to explain again if you have a difficult expression.

21~22.

여자: 교장 선생님, 지난주에 선생님들과 회의가 있었는데요, 지하에 있는 빈 교실을 창고나 토론방으로 이용하자는 의견이 있었습니다.

남자: , 창고보다는 토론방이 더 낫지 않을까요? 학생들이 팀 과제를 준비하면서 편하게 얘기 나눌 공간이 부족하다는 말이 많았잖아요.

여자: 그런데 그 교실은 어둡고 환기가 잘 안되는데 토론방으로 괜찮을까요? 에어컨도 설치가 안 돼 있고요.

남자: 그건 해결이 가능하지 않을까요? 거기를 창고로 쓰긴 좀 아까워요.

Woman: Principal, I had a meeting with teachers last week, and I was told to use an empty classroom in the basement as a storehouse or discussion room.

Man: Um, would not it be better to have a discussion room than a warehouse? There was a lot of talk about the lack of space for students to talk about their team while preparing their assignments.

Woman: But the classroom is dark and not well ventilated, is it okay to have a discussion room? The air conditioner is not installed either.

Man: Is not that possible? I'm afraid I might use it as a warehouse.

23~24.

남자: 거기 청년희망센터죠? 면접 때 입는 정장을 무료로 빌릴 수 있다고 해서 전화 드렸는데요. 어떻게 하면 되나요?

여자: 이 서비스는 인주시에 살고 있는 인주 시민이라면 누구나 이용할 수 있습니다. 신청은 회사 면접 보기 일주일 전부터 가능하고요. 대여 신청은 홈페이지에서 하시면 되는데요. 홈페이지에서 원하는 옷을 선택하고 예약한 날 신분증을 가지고 오시면 됩니다.

남자: 혹시 정장을 택배로도 받을 수 있을까요?

여자: , 이메일로 신분증 사본을 보내고 택배비를 내시면 됩니다.

Man: Is there a youth hope center? I called because I could borrow a suit for interview. What can I do?

Woman: This service is available to all Inju Citizens living in Inju City. The application can be made one week before the company interview. You can apply for rent on the homepage. You can choose the clothes you want from the homepage and bring your ID card with you on the day of booking.

Man: Could I get a suit by courier?

Woman: Yes, you can send a copy of your ID by e-mail and pay for the delivery.

Comments

반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 65 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,174 명
  • 어제 방문자 3,940 명
  • 최대 방문자 9,312 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,203,299 명
  • 전체 게시물 0 개
  • 전체 댓글수 0 개
  • 전체 회원수 302 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand