토픽 II 제60회 읽기 문제풀이(39번~50번)

토픽 II 제60회 읽기 문제풀이(39번~50번)

안쌤 2 8,938 2019.01.07 22:06

39. 도시의 거리는 온통 상점으로 가득 차 있다. 상업적 공간으로 채워진 거리를 보며 눈살을 찌푸리는 이들도 많다. 하지만 상점은 거리에 활력을 불어넣어 걷고 싶은 거리를 만드는 데 중요한 역할을 한다. 상점은 단순히 물건을 파는 공간이 아니라 보행자들에게 볼거리와 잔재미를 끊임없이 제공하는 거대한 미술관이 되어 준다. 또 밤거리를 밝히는 가로등이며 보안등이자 거리의 청결함과 쾌적함을 지켜주는 파수꾼이 되기도 한다.

The streets of the city are all full of shops. There are many people who frown on the street filled with commercial space. But the shops play an important role in creating the streets you want to breathe in on the streets. Stores are not just a place to shop for goods, but a huge art museum that constantly provides the sights and attractions for pedestrians. It is also a streetlight that illuminates the night, security lamps, and keepers who keep the cleanliness and comfort of the streets.

40. 박철수의 거주 박물지는 건축학자가 서울을 중심으로 한 거주 문화사를 소개한 책이다. 아파트가 어떻게 중산층의 표준 욕망이 됐는가, 장독이 왜 아파트에서 사라졌는가와 같은 물음들을 도면과 신문기사를 곁들여 풀어내는 식이다. 그 과정에서 이웃과 정을 나누는 일없이 각박하게 살아온 지난 수십 년의 세태를 지적하는 것도 놓치지 않고 있다. 무엇보다 독자들이 더 흥미롭게 읽을 수 있도록 문답의 형식으로 구성된 것이 돋보인다. 이웃과 정답게 살아가는 모습을 그려내고자 하는 미래의 건축학도에게 추천하고 싶다.

Park Chul-soo's residence museum is a book that introduces the history of the residence culture centering on Seoul. How the apartment became a standard desire of the middle class, why the door was disappeared from the apartment, and drawings and newspaper articles. In the process, I have not missed pointing out the past few decades of longevity without sharing with my neighbors. Above all, the format of the dialogue is more prominent so that readers can read more interestingly. I would like to recommend it to future architects who want to draw a picture of living with their neighbors.

41. 최초의 동전은 값비싼 금과 은으로 제작되었다. 이 동전의 가치가 매우 높았던 까닭에 주화를 조금씩 깎아 내서 이득을 보려는 사람들이 많았다. 자연히 시장에서는 성한 금화나 은화를 찾아볼 수 없었고 주화를 발행하는 국가도 손실이 컸다. 그래서 그 대안으로 주화들의 테두리에 톱니 모양을 새겨 훼손 여부가 잘 드러나도록 하였다. 그 효과는 기대 이상으로 빠르게 나타났다. 톱니 모양이 훼손된 주화는 육안으로 쉽게 구별할 수 있었고 그러한 돈은 사람들이 받지 않았기 때문이다.

The first coin was made of expensive gold and silver. Because the value of this coin was so high, many people wanted to take advantage of the coin by subtracting it. Naturally, no gold coins or silver coins were found in the market, and the countries that issued coins were also at a loss. As a result, the edges of the coins were engraved with serrations so as to make it clear whether they were damaged or not. The effect was faster than expected. The coin with its serrated shape was easily distinguishable by the naked eye, and the money was not received by people.

42~43. 어머니와 아버지가 프랜차이즈 빵집을 연다고 했을 때, 주영은 언젠가는 두 사람이 자기를 가계로 부를 것임을 알았다. 그러나 여름에 있을 지방직 9급 시험일까지는 기다려 줄 줄 알았다. (중략)

실제로 벌어진 일은 그런 예상과는 전혀 달랐다. 부모님이 주영에게 빵집으로 나와 일하라는 말을 한 것은 가게 문을 정식으로 연 당일 오후였다. 어머니는 주영에게 전화를 걸어 이렇게 말했다.

네가 우리 가족 맞냐?”

그러고는 바로 전화를 끊어 버렸다. (중략)

매장은 사람들로 북적였다. 개장 기념으로 식빵을 반값에 팔고, 어떤 제품을 사든지 아메리카노를 한 잔 무료로 제공하는 행사를 벌이는 중이었다. 프랜차이즈 본사에서 나온 지원 인력들이 손님을 맞고 질문에 답변하고 카드를 받고 계산을 했다. 아버지와 어머니는 하인들처럼 겁먹은 눈으로 예, , 굽실거리며 지원 인력들의 지시에 따랐다.

주영의 아버지와 어머니는 카드 결제조차 제대로 하지 못했다. 빵에는 바코드가 없었다. 제품이 어느 카테고리에 속하는지, 이름이 뭔지를 전부 외워야 단말기에 가격을 입력할 수 있었다. 아버지는 단말기 옆에서 빵을 봉투에 담으며 로프, 캉파뉴, 이아바타, 푸가스 같은 낯선 이름들을 외우려 애썼다.

When Mom and Dad opened a franchise bakery, Ju - yeong knew that someday two people would call herself a household. However, I was expecting to wait until the 9th grade test for the summer. (syncopation)

What actually happened was quite different from that. It was the afternoon of the day that the parents officially opened the store door to tell the master to go out to the bakery and work. My mother called Ju - yeong and said,

"Are you my family?"

Then he just hang up. (syncopation)

The store was crowded with people. As a commemoration of opening ceremony, I was selling the bread for half price, and I was doing an event to offer a free American beer for any product I bought. The support staff from the franchise headquarters met the guests, answered the questions, received the cards, and calculated. The father and mother, like the servants, crawled with frightened eyes, yes, yes, and followed the instructions of the support workers.

His father and mother could not even pay the card. There was no bar code on the bread. I had to memorize what category the product belonged to and what the name was, so I could enter the price on the device. He put bread in an envelope beside the phone and tried to get rid of strange names like Rope, Kang Fanny, Lee Avatar, and Fugue.

44~45. 원고 마감이 임박하거나 시험공부 시간이 부족하면 사람은 본능적으로 놀라운 집중력을 발휘한다. 그래서 시간 부족 상태가 되어야만 일을 효율적으로 할 수 있다고 믿는 사람들이 많다. 그러나 효율성만 믿고 무턱대고 일을 미루는 것은 어리석은 일이다. 시간에 쫓기면 사람들은 한 가지에만 집중할 뿐 그 외에 다른 것에는 주의를 기울이지 못하게 되기 때문이다. 이런 상황은 실제로 상당히 위험할 수 있다. 단적인 예로 소방관들은 구조 현장으로 이동하는 과정에서 안전벨트를 매지 않아 사고를 당하는 경우가 매우 많다. 일 초가 급한 상황에서 인명 구조에만 집중한 나머지 차 문을 닫거나 안전벨트를 채우는 기본적인 일을 잊어서 생긴 결과이다. 이처럼 시간적 여유가 부족해지면 집중했던 일은 성공적으로 처리할 수 있겠지만 나머지 많은 것들은 놓칠 수 있다.

If the manuscript deadline is imminent or if the study time is short, the person will instinctively take an amazing concentration. So, there are many people who believe that you can work efficiently only when you are short of time. However, it is foolish to postpone a job without believing in efficiency. If you are caught in time, people will focus on only one thing, but you will not be able to pay attention to anything else. This situation can actually be quite dangerous. As a simple example, firefighters often get accidents when they are not moving their seatbelt while moving to a rescue site. This is a result of forgetting the basic task of closing the car door or filling the seatbelt by concentrating on lifesaving in a sudden sudden situation. If you do not have enough time to do this, you'll be able to handle your work successfully, but you will miss many others.

46~47. 우주는 지구와 환경이 상이해 지구에서 쓰는 방법으로는 쓰레기를 수거하기가 어렵다. 처음에는 작살과 같이 물리적인 힘을 이용해서 쓰레기를 찍을 수 있는 도구가 거론되었다. 그러나 이 방법은 자칫하면 우주 쓰레기를 엉뚱한 곳을 밀어낼 위험이 있었다. 이 때문에 테이프나 빨판같이 접착력이 있는 도구를 사용하자는 제안도 나왔다. 점성이 강한 테이프의 경우는 우주에서의 극심한 온도 변화를 견디지 못했으며 빨판은 진공 상태에서는 소용이 없었다. 그런데 최근 한 연구진이 도마뱀이 벽에 쉽게 달라붙어 떨어지지 않는 것에서 영감을 받아 접착력이 있는 도구를 개발하는 데 성공했다. 도마뱀의 발바닥에 있는 수백만 갱의 미세한 털들이 표면에 접촉할 때 생기는 힘을 응용한 것이다.

The universe is different from the earth and the environment, and it is difficult to collect garbage by the way it is used on the earth. At first, there was a tool to take garbage by using physical force like harpoon. This method, however, had the risk of pushing the space debris out of the wrong place. For this reason, a suggestion was made to use adhesive-like tools such as tapes and suckers. The viscous tapes did not withstand extreme temperature changes in space, and the suckers were useless in vacuum. Recently, however, a team of researchers have succeeded in developing an adhesive tool inspired by the fact that lizards do not easily stick to walls. It applies the force generated by the contact of the surface of millions of gangs of fine fur on the soles of the lizards.

48~50. 4차 산업은 그 분야가 다양하지만 연구 개발이 핵심 원동력이라는 점에서 공통점을 갖고 있다. 이러한 점을 고려하여 정부는 신성장 산업에 대한 세제 지원을 확대하기로 했다. 미래형 자동차, 바이오 산업 등 신성장기술에 해당하는 연구를 할 경우 세금을 대폭 낮춰 준다는 점에서 고무적인 일이다. 하지만 현재의 지원 조건이라면 몇몇 대기업에만 유리한 지원이 될 수 있다. 해당 기술을 전담으로 담당하는 연구 부서를 두어야 하고 원천 기술이 국내에 있는 경우에만 지원이 가능하기 때문이다. 혜택이 큰 만큼 일정한 제약을 두려는 정부의 입장을 이해하지 못하는 것은 아니다. 그러나 이번 정책의 목적이 단지 연구 개발 지원에 있는 것이 아니라 연구 개발을 유도하고 독려하고자 하는 것이라면 해당 조건을 완화하거나 단계적으로 적용할 필요가 있다.

Fourth industry has a similarity in that the fields are diverse but R & D is a key driving force. Taking this into consideration, the government decided to expand tax support for the new growth industry. It is encouraging that the research on new growth technologies such as futuristic automobiles and biotechnology will reduce the tax significantly. However, under current support conditions, it may be favorable to some large companies. This is because it is necessary to establish a research department that takes charge of the relevant technology and can apply only if the original technology is in Korea. The benefits are not so great that they do not understand the government's position to make certain restrictions. However, if the purpose of this policy is not just to support research and development but to encourage and encourage research and development, it is necessary to relax or step-by-step the conditions.

Comments

안쌤 2019.05.08 20:44
수정..
이상훈 2019.05.08 23:14
댓글내용 확인
반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 22 명
  • 오늘 방문자 346 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,968 명
  • 최대 방문자 9,312 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,323,355 명