토픽 II 제60회 읽기 문제풀이(16번~27번)

토픽 II 제60회 읽기 문제풀이(16번~27번)

안쌤 0 7,966 2019.01.03 22:14

16. 원래 악수는 상대를 안심시키기 위한 행동이었다. 중세 시대의 기사들은 칼과 같은 무기를 가지고 다니다가 적과 싸울 때 꺼내 들었다. 하지만 싸울 생각이 없을 때에는 악수를 하면서 손에 무기가 없음을 보여 주었다. 이렇게 안전을 확인시켜 주기 위한 행동이 오늘날에는 반가움과 존중을 표시하는 인사법이 되었다.
The original handshake was an act to reassure the opponent. Medieval knights took weapons like swords and took them out when fighting the enemy. But when They had no intention of fighting, They shook hands and showed that They had no weapons in their hand. The act of confirming this safety has become a greeting that shows goodwill and respect today.

17. 특별한 사건 없이 주인공의 단순하고 반복적인 일상을 다룬 한 영화가 인기를 끌고 있다. 주인공이 하루하루를 평범하게 보낼 뿐 별다른 일을 하지 않는데도 관객들은 영화에 빠져든다. 관객들은 그동안 잊고 지냈던 일상의 기쁨을 새삼 깨닫는 것이다. 그리고 행복은 크고 거창한 꿈에만 있는 것이 아니라 현실 속의 작고 소소한 일에서도 찾을 수 있음을 발견한다.
A movie that deals with simple and repetitive daily life of a protagonist is getting popular without special event. Even though the protagonist sends a single day every day and does not do much, the audience falls into the film. The audience is aware of the joy of daily life that they have forgotten. And I find that happiness can be found not only in big and tremendous dreams but also in small and tiny things in reality.

18. ‘씨앗 저장고’는 미래의 식량 문제를 대비하기 위해 식물 자원을 영구적으로 보호하는 시설이다. 이곳의 연구원들은 보관 중인 씨앗을 연구하는 일뿐만 아니라 씨앗을 수집하는 활동도 한다. 이들은 씨앗 하나를 구하기 위해 전국 곳곳을 찾아다닌다. 연구원들이 직접 가서 보지 않으면 보관할 가치가 있는 씨앗인지 알 수 없기 때문이다.
'Seed Storage' is a facility that provides permanent protection of plant resources to prepare for future food problems. Researchers here are not only researching the seeds that are being kept, but also collecting seeds. They go all over the country to save a seed. It is because researchers do not know whether they are seeds worth keeping unless they go and see them.

19-20. 시각 장애인의 안내견은 주인과 있을 때 행인에게 관심을 두지 않는다. 만약 안내견이 주인을 남겨 두고 행인에게 다가간다면 이는 주인이 위험에 처해 있다는 뜻이다. 안내견은 주인에게 문제가 발생하면 곧장 주변 사람에게 달려가 도움을 요청하도록 훈련을 받기 때문이다. 안내견이 행인의 주위를 맴돌면 안내견을 따라가 주인의 상태를 확인하고 구조 센터에 연락해야 한다.
Guide dogs of the visually impaired do not pay attention to the passerby when they are with the owner. If a guide dog leaves the owner and approaches the owner, it means the owner is in danger. Guide dogs are trained to run to the people around them and ask for help if there is a problem with their owner. If the guide dog wanders around the walker, follow the guide dog to check the owner's condition and contact the rescue center.

21-22. 문자 교육은 빠를수록 좋다고 믿는 부모들이 있다. 이들은 자신의 아이가 또래보다 글자를 더 빨리 깨치기를 바라며 문자 교육에 열을 올린다. 그런데 나이가 어린 아이들은 아직 다양한 능력들이 완전히 발달하지 못해 온몸의 감각을 동원하여 정보를 얻는다. 이 시기에 글자를 읽는 것에 집중하다 보면 다른 감각을 사용할 기회가 줄어 능력이 고르게 발달하는 데 어려움이 있을 수 있다.
There are parents who believe that the faster the character education is, the better. They want their children to cry more quickly than their peers, and they are keen on literacy. However, young children are still not fully developed with various abilities, so they use the senses of the whole body to get information. When you focus on reading letters at this time, you may have difficulty developing your ability evenly because you have fewer opportunities to use other senses.

23-24. 고향에 사는 아버지가 오랜만에 우리 집에 오셨다. 나는 남편과 함께 아버지와 이런저런 이야기를 나누며 거실에 앉아 있었다. 그때 갑자기 남편이 아버지를 모시고 영화관에 가자고 했다. 그 말에 나는 “영화관은 무슨? 아버지는 어둡고 갑갑해서 영화관 가는 거 안 좋아하셔.”하고 내뱉었다. 그래도 아버지에게 슬쩍 “영화 보러 가실래요?”하고 물었는데 손사래를 치실 것 같던 아버지는 그저 가만히 계셨다. 그 순간 나는 아버지의 마음을 읽을 수 있었다. 나는 왜 아버지가 영화관에 가는 것을 안 좋아하실 거라고 생각했을까. 지금껏 내 기준에서 판단한 일들이 얼마나 많을까 생각하니 마음이 무거워졌다. 영화관에 갈 준비를 하며 옷도 살피고 모자도 쓰고 벗기를 반복하시는 아버지의 얼굴에는 미소가 가득했다. 그런 아버지를 보며 나는 앞으로 아버지가 무엇을 좋아하실지 관심을 가지기로 했다.
My father, who lives in his hometown, came to our house for a long time. I sat with my husband in the living room talking to my father. Suddenly, my husband asked my father to go to the movie theater. I said, "What is the movie theater? My father is dark and cramped and he does not like going to the movies. " But he asked his father, "Would you like to go to the movies?" And the father, who seemed to hit his hands, was just still. At that moment I was able to read my father's heart. I wondered why my father would not like to go to a movie theater. My heart has become so heavy that I think how many things I have judged in my standards so far. His face was filled with smiles as he prepared to go to the cinema, look at his clothes, write a hat, and take off. Looking at such a father, I decided to be interested in what my father would like in the future.

25. 출산율 또 하락, 정부 대책 효과 없어
Fertility Rate Again, No Government Measures

26. 놀이공원, 수익에만 치중 이용객 안전은 뒷전
Amusement parks, profit-only customers

27. 제2공장 정상 가동, 반도체 공급 안정은 미지수
Operation of the second plant is normal, stable supply of semiconductor is unknown

Comments

반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 22 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,564 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,258 명
  • 최대 방문자 9,312 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,328,831 명
  • 전체 게시물 0 개
  • 전체 댓글수 0 개
  • 전체 회원수 304 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand