토픽 II 제60회 읽기 문제풀이(13번~15번)

토픽 II 제60회 읽기 문제풀이(13번~15번)

안쌤 0 7,694 2019.01.02 12:25

13. 환경 보호를 위해 포장 없이 내용물만 판매하는 가게가 있다. 이 가게에서는 밀가루나 샴푸 등을 커다란 용기에 담아 놓고 판매한다. 사람들이 용기에 든 물품을 사려면 빈 통을 준비해 가야 한다. 빈 통이 없는 사람들에게는 가게에서 통을 대여해 주기도 한다.
To protect the environment, there is a shop that sells only the contents without packaging. This store sells flour and shampoo in a large container. If people want to buy something in courage, they have to prepare an empty bin. For those who do not have empty bottles, they can also rent tubs at the store.

14. 회사에 지각할 것 같아서 막 출발하려는 버스를 뛰어가서 탔다. 요금을 내려고 보니 가방 어디에서도 지갑을 찾을 수 없었다. 그냥 내리려는데 뒤에 서 있던 아주머니가 대신 요금을 내 주셨다. 감사의 인사를 전하는 나에게 아주머니는 환하게 웃어 주셨다.
I thought I was going to be late for the company, so I ran to the bus to start. I could not find my wallet anywhere in my bag when I tried to charge it. I was just going to get off but the old woman who was standing behind gave me a fare instead. Thank you for her greetings.

15. 누구나 한 번쯤은 눈 밑이 떨리는 경험을 해 본 적이 있을 것이다. 눈 밑 떨림의 주된 원인은 피로이므로 푹 쉬면 증상은 완화된다. 쉬어도 떨림이 계속된다면 마그네슘이 부족해서일 수도 있다. 이런 사람들은 마그네슘이 풍부한 견과류나 바나나를 먹으면 좋다.
Everyone should have had the experience of trembling under the eyes at least once. The main cause of under-eye is fatigue, so if you take a break, the symptoms will be alleviated. If you continue to tremble at rest, it may be due to lack of magnesium. These people should eat magnesium-rich nuts and bananas.

Comments

반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 27 명
  • 오늘 방문자 2,550 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,258 명
  • 최대 방문자 9,312 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,329,817 명
  • 전체 게시물 0 개
  • 전체 댓글수 0 개
  • 전체 회원수 304 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand